Sunday, March 04, 2007

Hmmm....Intresting...

Howdy Ya'll,
Well, here I is agi'n and there ya'll is too!! Ya' thought that ya could get through another week without reading my blog, uh? Well evidently it didn't work 'cause yer readin' it.hehe Anyway I'm glad to see ya. No, there ain't nothing much going on here except school and work but it gets the job done.
I started to put some sheetrock up in the attic so I could put some shelves up for my Sweetie so she could store some stuff on, so she could organize it somewhat, so we could have more room to put more stuff, so we could have more things to organize and save. Whew! I'm tarred out just thinkin' about it!!!! My Sweetie and I went to the home show yesterday and it was pretty neat, and interesting. We got all sorts of ideas and might accidently use some of them unless we forget them before we get the chance to actually do them. It seems that there just isn't enough time to get it all done anymore. The older we get the quicker we run out of time and,... well, no philosiphizing! After we got done at the home show we runned over to JandD's for supper and to celebrate his birthday. Man, is that dude gettin' old or what? He done gone and tipped the scales at 44 years old and he don't look a day less either.(jk, Jman) We had a good evening and looked at a project he is working on in his shop. It kinda made me jealous that he could be related so close to me and do such pretty woodworking and it seems that all I'm good at, is making a mess. Maybe someday...
Well, I done gone on and rambled too long already, but you musta enjoyed it 'cause yer still readin'. I reckon I'll close, but just think about this till next time: Why do people keep running over a string a dozen times with their vacuum cleaner, then reach down, pick it up, examine it, then put it down to give the vacuum one more chance?
Ya'll be good, Poppi

2 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Blogger Omaloriann said...

Glad you got past the "inducement" post! I was afeared I would be paining for ya.
Yeah, the J-man is getting old, but you are still older than he is! So, cheer up Poppi! :0

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger Brooke said...

Haha! I liked that joke on your last post... :D Thanks for sharing Vanessa today! BTW- Congrats on having such a great GPA!!! ~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home