Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Are You Cold Yet?

Howdy ya'll,
Come on in and make yorself right to home. If 'n ya can't come in, then peek in me window and see what the weather has brought. COLD and MORE COLD. That is outside though, but in here it is warm as toast without the butter. Outside it is colder than a muffleshnuffel. Anyway I think Mr. Winter has finally arrived(at least for this week.) I would like for all the naysayers on global warming to explain this unfortunate spate of events that have happened and brought us this ICE on the land. If global warming is haunting us then how come it can still get cold enough to freeze water? I guess it is the same argument that evolutiontists have to deal with; If we evolved then why are there still monkeys? Sometimes I think I work for some evolved people(just kiddin').
Well, I am back in study land and boy is it fast paced this time around. I started classes and in one class we are already on chapter 5. I have 4 chapters in a different class that I have to be ready for a test on by the 21st. If I keep going at this rate I might be confused...ugh...knowledgeable by the end of the semester. I done learned so much that I can't keep it all in order and seperated like they want me to so, who knows I might answer a question in machine shop with a welding answer.(scary right?) Either way I am hoping to get my schooling behind me by the middle of July.YES!!!!!!
Here at home there ain't much happenin' 'cept school,school and more school. Me pore Queen is running around and trying to help all of us schooling young'uns to get better grades and keeping up with our to-do schedules. She is sure enough a good one to have around!!!!!!
Even with all the chaos, I still love her and my chillen and try to make a decent livin' and stay outta truble...tribble...trahbble...trubble...yeah trouble.
Uh-Oh gotta go. (Time fer werk!!)
Be good, Poppi

1 Comments:

At 12:18 AM, Blogger ben said...

Ya gotta grate since a humur!!1

 

Post a Comment

<< Home