Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The Day Came...and Went!!!

Howdy Ya'll,
Well the big day done come and gone and all I got was a big bill!! Not really to big, but nothing that I can't handle.
We had a dandy good time just being with ourselves and then later going to Brandon and Rebecca's for the evening. I worked on several little projects around the house and tried to help out where I could. We had a good time watching Ben opening his gifts. It is hard to believe that little crackerjack is already 16 years old. He was such a cute little booger and I think we picked him at the right time, but man has he growed... and growed... and growed. If'n I didn't know any better I would've thunk that he was almost an adult. Why it seems like just the other day I was givin' him a buzz haircut and he enjoyed it, but now he don't even like me to give him a trim. I asked him the other day if'n he wanted a hair cut and he asked me, "Which one would I like to cut?" Boy when ya get tecknikal like that it just makes ya wonder if he really ain't cut out ta be a engineer. Anyway that is what he plans on being with a little help from mum and pop. I wish him the best of luck and hope he does it, for his sake and the future he will create.
Today is a day I hope to get some things done so I won't be so pushed in the future. I got a big list and I done checked it twice and now that Christmas come and gone I ain't gotta worry about bein' naughty or nice. (Just Kiddin')!!!! Jiminy Crickets some of ya'll are so touchy... Anyway I try to be nice all the time. I know that some little eyeballs is watchin' and I don't want to cause 'em problems when they grow up.
'Nough jabberin'.
Be good, Poppi

1 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger Denna said...

You are a real nut. I can't believe Ben is 16 either. That just don't seem right. He has turned into a GREAT kid. Of course I think all your children are just wonderful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home