Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I Got "Em !!!!!

Howdy again,
Well here it is Tuesday and the sun is shinin'. I woke up early (4:30am) and couldn't go back to sleep. I didn't have anything on my mind so I don't know why, ...besides ya gotta have a mind before you can put anything on it right? I finally got tired of layin' there and climbed outta the sack around 6:15 and started to get ready to go to Decatur. I had to re-up my CDL's and I needed to go to Calhoun to check in with my instructor. Seems I haven't been in class in two weeks so I wanted to make sure I was caught up on everything. Anyway I got to the License Bereau and was the first in line, with Vanessa a close second. I have never been in and out so fast for a license re-up but, for Vanessa and me both it only took 20 minutes. Usually you have to go sit for hours on end and then may not get anything accomplished but, Not Today!! I have been nervous about my CDL's lapsing but I dropped the Haz-mat and everything went right on through. Man am I glad!!!
On the other leg...er, hand, I am recouping and getting psyched up for another Dr. visit tommorrow and am hoping it will go well. I think I am finally gaining strength (not weight), and hope to get back to 100% before the cows come home or the chickens go on the roost.
Well I guess I'll quit rambling and get back to work (resting) and not bore you with all the gory details and let you finish eating your chicken leg and drinking your buttermilk. Ya'll stay healthy and stay safe.
Be good, Poppi

2 Comments:

At 1:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buttermilk?

I must not be no for real Southerner.

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Omaloriann said...

Glad the CDL crisis is over for you.
So you be eating chicken and sleeping late, huh? And buttermilk with it - you sure we are from the same family?
Have a good day - oh yeah, your liquid sunshine came back in full force this morning! Hope you get a good report from the DR today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home