Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Howdy friends and neighbors...

Howdy friends and neighbors,
Well here it is another day with liquid sunshine and perfect weather to sleep in, yeah right!!! I woke up this morning and looked out my window and considered my options; I could skip school, go to school, eat breakfast, not eat breakfast, stay inside and not get wet or go outside and get soaked. I finally decided to get up and kiss my sweety and wish her a happy 25th anniversary! Boy was that a great idea! hehe Anyway I emailed star 99 last nite and put our date on the list and this morning we listened to them call it out and then we had our name drawn out of all the entries (there were two) to win a gift from the chocolate gallery in Huntspatch. Boy you talk about woohooing and getting excited. Well actually we didn't but were very respectfully thankful. Now my sweety can eat some sweets for free. Anyway on to school like a good little boy I went, and then Sharon and I met for lunch at the Barn in the hills, (Barnhills). Then I went to Huntsville and picked up my gift certificate for the chocolate thingys. After I got it I went on to work and had a fairly decent nite. However getting home is better!!! A bad day at home is sooo much better than a good day at work and as long as Sharon is with me the only thing that could make it better is on the lake fishing! Anyway I will not bore you with all the sordid details and I hope you all enjoyed the look out my window with me. Be good, Poppi

5 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Blogger Just Me said...

Winning (or buying) chocolate is always good...

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Denna said...

Happy Anniversary. I remember I kept your children about 10 years ago for you guys to go somewhere. That was a fun time with them. I remember fixing the girls hair, and it being so pretty. I also remember Rebecca begged Kevin to race her to the back of the field.
He did, and about had a asthma attack.

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Faithypooh79 said...

hehe Denna, guess he should have thought before doing that one. Happy Late Anniversary, glad you gots some sweets for free for you and your sweety.

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary you two!!!!

Peter and I won the chocolate thingie from the Star station last year. If you like peanut butter, they make some fresh candy bars that taste like Butterfingers, but are SO much better. :) They've got a great selection of sugar free chocolates that are good too.

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Omaloriann said...

Awe, I missed hearing your name called!!!! I used to listen to Star99 all the time, but have recently decided that I needed to listen to something different. Congrats on winning the lottery, oops, I mean the chocolatey!!!
I like looking out your window - LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home