Monday, October 16, 2006

Howdy to ya'll and a good day too. If you look out my window today you will see liquid sunshine. It has condensed and also covered the ground so be careful when you drive or you could end up seeing what you weren't expecting. A culvert maybe? Or a ditch? Anyway the Queen and I went to Huntspatch this morning and on the way home they blasted the bridge pilings out and it felt like an earthquake. The ground shook and the windows at the bank vibrated and I thought they would pop out of the frames. Tomorrow will be the 25th anniversary for the Queen and I. Wow time sure does fly when your having fun and working and going to school and trying to keep up a home and property and trying to visit friends and fishing and raising kids and playing with a handsome little grandson (I'm not biased just convinced, after all he is kin to me). Well actually he got his good looks from somebody else probably but I don't guess it hurts to dream. Anyway I gotta go work on some school so I hope looking through my window will make for a brighter day. Poppi

7 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger Omaloriann said...

How cool is that - we have liquid sunshine here in HuntsPatcth as well. I like how you described that! Too bad you won't get to see me tonight! I'm sure you will miss me! LOL love ya bro.

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Dear Poppi,
This is Elliott! I am so glad that you have a blog now too! Thank you for keeping me today and for buying me all of that stuff for my birthday! I love you and I'm glad you're MY POPPI!!

 
At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary...I guess that I don't get to keep the kids for you this year (send them over if you want). I think that you two are great parents and good examples. Stay saved!!!

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger Just Me said...

Brother Gilbert!!!Hooray!!!Awesome that you have a blog, now I have someone else to read about!!

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger ~*This Mama*~ said...

happy happy anniversary to brother poppi and the sister queen! hope you both have a lovely day!

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Omaloriann said...

Happy Anniversary you too! Wow, 25 years already. Time does fly when you get older, doesn't it?? LOL

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger AlabamaBrands said...

Happy Anniversary to a wonderful couple.

You both ( and your children) have been a great encouragement to me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home