Friday, November 10, 2006

What A Day !!!!!

Howdy friends,
Well here it is Friday and boy what a day it were! I got up early (before dinner) and then had a Dr. Appointment and ended up getting home around 5:30pm. All but the last 30 minutes of the day was spent at the Dr.'s office. I got a good report on my lipids and also got my CDL health card while there. I have been worried about not being able to get it in time to renew my license before they lapse. Now I can go renew with little problems.
Today has been the first day that I really ventured out in almost 2 weeks, (I left my electronic ankle bracelet at home). JK. Anyway I seem to have tolerated it pretty well, but it is amazing how tired you get when you have to get someone to drive you to different places. I would rather drive but I let the Queen drive this time.
Last nite I had a bit o' company and little Elly was here for a while then his mummy and daddy came and ate supper with us and we had a good time. That little feller can sure wear a chubby dude like me out in no time. I ended up going to bed early before he left for home. I hope I didn't hurt his feelings by not standing on the porch and blowing him kisses and hollering bye-bye.
Anyhoo, enough rambling!!!!
Be good, Poppi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home