Friday, October 27, 2006

Where did the days go?

Howdy friends neighbors and feller countrymen,
Well here it is already, FRIDAY and I just now have time to collect my thoughts and try to put 'em down for you to see, er read. Hey! You come back here! (Sorry about that, one of my thoughts just tried to leave.) Anyway, through my window today I see ... You guessed it, liquid sunshine again. According to the radar the brighter dryer sunshine should be here when it comes. (Hopefully today.) I had a chance to talk to my instructors yesterday and it looks like my classes will work out so I may be able to graduate in the spring. I will have two more semesters with full load schedules and then I hope the light at the end of the tunnel will be freedom and not a train! This past couple of semesters have been a challenge but with Sharon and the kid's encouragement I think I'll be able to stick it out.
The other day I actually got to play with Elliott and boy did I have a time. He is growing up so big so fast and is a great ham already. He has a chintzy smile and loves to show it to you, just ask him. I got a good crop of kids (son-in-law included) and am so tickled that the woman I married raised 'em with the right blend of fertilizer. Maybe she could write down the recipe and make some money off'n it.
Anyway that is what you would have seen if you looked through my window this week and,... in the next few weeks I hope to be able to keep a better posting for you. Be good, Poppi

2 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger AlabamaBrands said...

I've been looking for that recipe for your fertilizer....

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Omaloriann said...

Hm, fertilizer huh? Interesting to say the least.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home