Saturday, October 21, 2006

Totally Relaxicated

Howdy friends,
Well here it is Saturday and all I got done is what I finished. I know I didn't post the last few days but here I is!!!! Anyhoo I got up this morning and took my sweety (she got up too!) and went to G'ville and wet some hooks. I only got some nibbles and couldn't make any connections with the fish I was wanting for supper so I finally came home and ate some kinda pizza concoction Vanessa fired up for us and boy was it some good stuff!! After munchin' it up I took mr. B out to Arab to show off some of his bikes and see if he could sell them but the guy wanted to give him too low a dollar amount so no sale. Sharon cut the grass in the back yard and when I got home I cut the grass in the front yard and let the rest go. I got to relax and enjoy watching the turtles slip into the water when we got to close. There were some ducks and geese and we saw some herons standing on the shore just soaking up the sun and working on their tans. You know you have gotten to close to them when they come alive and give a prehistoric screech and then fly off over the top of you. It just makes you hope somebody hasn't painted a target on your head while you slept. Anyway I thought I would try to let you see what I saw out of my window today. Well I'll try to keep you posted unless I don't have time or forget. Until next time ya'll be cool and stay dry unless it rains on ya!! Be good,Poppi

6 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, that's some kinda day you'uns had. Prehistoric screech? Ha! And if you let the rest of the yard go, won't the sides be sorta full & bushy by the time you get around to cutting them?

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Omaloriann said...

Ok, so you saw Turtles, herons, and some ducks out of your window on this day? So, did you guys move the house since I been there? Head target - hm, I remember someone getting shot by an arrow on day - hm, did you forget to tell us it was YOU who painted that target?

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Vanessa said...

Hey Daddy! I love you so much!

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Omaloriann said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Omaloriann said...

Well, looks like dear ole' Poppi needs to look out his window again and find something to share with us.......

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger ~*This Mama*~ said...

hiyah. just droppin (not THAT kind of dropping!) by to say hello!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home