Wednesday, November 08, 2006

IT'S OVERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

Oooppss, I didn't mean ta holler that loud, hope I didn't wake any sleeping babies.

Anyhow, Howdy friends and naybers,
Well here it is the day after and we'uns is still kickin' even after all the fuss and hoopla of getting all these folks voted into office. I trust they will do their best for the best of us common folk. Those that want to use their office to damage us I hope will be held in check by their colleagues and not get to unleash evils that have long-range effects. 'Nough rambling about elections.

Another day is upon us whether we are ready or not and I hope it will be a good one. The sky is still cloudy and it looks like more rain could be in our future if it decides to.
I am feeling better and hope to get caught up on my schooling so I won't be too far behind when I go back to class. My instructor is working with me and I am thankful for that since I hope to be done with my studies in the summer. Me Queen has been busy around the castle cooking, canning, and cleaning, and taking care of me. I really am thankful for her and hope it ain't too much work for her. She's a good 'un and iff'n I was half as good it'd be awesome. But I is who I is and without all the spinach and fluff.

Well I gotta go, company is coming up to spend some time with us and I don't want to bore ya with too much rhetoric.
Be good, Poppi

2 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Blogger Omaloriann said...

Yep, praise the Lord its over & now we get to listen to Christmas music for the next month & a half!

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, I's honored. Didn't realize we are considered "company" at your place of abode!! Thought we were just "kinfolks".

Thankye muchily for the hospitality and the grub. Your Queen sure is a fine lil' cook. The babies made much music for us all the way back to the house.

Hopin' all your jars seal, else you'uns are gonna be eatin' much apples for the next few weeks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home