Monday, November 06, 2006

A New Day !

Howdy again feller friends,

Well here it is Monday and what have I gotten done today? Nothing much yet but I am getting better and I am looking to get this episode of healing behind me. It is good to have my little girl back home after months...days of being off gallavanting around in the muddy mississippi, ..er.. I mean Mississippi state. Don't know why Alabama ain't good enuff for her anymore. Anyway she claims to have had a good time but we'll see.

Our neighbors got some more goats yesterday so we got more variety to look at now, it used to be just white goats, brown goats, whiteandbrown goats, and brown goats. Now we have the black goats to look at too! Life is just so exciting,,,,If you don't want to look at goats then you can watch the carrots rotate in the microwave OR watch the kudzu take over the fencerow.(my favorite)

Well gotta go I got another excitin' thing fixin to happen and I don't want to miss a thing.
Ya'll be good, Poppi

2 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Blogger Omaloriann said...

Glad the healing thing is becoming a thing of the past for you! And you got some new things to view out your window. You should be getting some liquid sunshine again this day - so be looking for it. Now, what new exciting thing is happening your way? Glad Nessa is home again, wonder too what she is up to in muddy MS?? Glad I didn't lose anything over in that state. However I would take MS over TN anyday! :)

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Omaloriann said...

RYC - Put the cat on the grille? Come on, not that desperate for meat! Besides I can go get some of that delicacy locally!!! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home