Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Tuesday It Is...

Howdy do ya'll,

Well here it is already Tuesday, the day to vote, and am I glad. I am so tired of the campaigning and the mudslingin' that goes with it. I hope the best people win and the country can stay the meanness that is rampant. I thought about running for governor but I didn't want to embarrass Gov. Bobby too bad and show off so I let him make his own name.

Today is another day with liquid sunshine and boy, has it shone. I bet we got enough rain to drown a fish. Speaking of fish, I haven't been in a while and am really itchin' to go. I am almost feeling ready enough to consider giving those fish a hard time some day in the near future before I go back to work. One good thing about the fall weather is it causes the fish to pack together in certain spots and that makes for fun times when you find them.

Anyway, I voted, and am encouraging ya'll to vote too!
Be good, Poppi WeeeHooo Smurf fer Sherff!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger Omaloriann said...

Governor, huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home