Monday, November 13, 2006

Monday It Is....

Howdy ya'll,

Well here it is Monday already and the week has begun. As I sit here and try to update my blog my mind is blank.(normal) I had some company stop by and visit tonight and they brought me one of my favorites, Pumpkin Pie!!
Today has been a whirl of activity what with my Queen lining up Dr. appointments and trying to figure out where to go to renew my CDL before they expire, and me moving from the couch to the chair and then to the recliner and back again. All this moving just makes my head spin. Guess if I had something in my head 'sides air it might weigh more and not tend to spin so bad.
The weather today was beautiful and I got to go out into it for a little while and enjoyed soaking up the rays.
Saturday Sharon and I went to Guntersville to do some business and she pointed out how the trees are so pretty. I have seen them in years past and never thought about them much, until she said something about them. There are so many different colors and shades that I have never noticed before because I never REALLY looked at them.
Anyway the family has all gone to different activities tonight so I thought since I am alone I would update. I'll be going back to the Dr. Wednesday and find out if I get to go back to work and how soon and with what restrictions. I hope all is well and will end well.
Ya'll be good, Poppi

1 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger Omaloriann said...

Was good to visit with you on Friday! Hoping you will get a good report with the Dr Man on Wednesday. Love & appreciate you muches.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home