Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving is For Givingthanks.

Howdy ya'll,
Well here it is Thanksgiving and this turkey is stuffed!(Actually just full.) Not with turkey but LASAGNA!!!!!!!
My sweetie can make an awesome pan of Lasagna and it is hard to stop eating even after your belly pushes you up to four feet away from the table 'cause your so full. Anyway I did good today, I ate just what I needed to feel full and I am not stuffed and bloated feeling. Yehooo! Now I can have some dessert later and not feel sick from being so full.

'Nough bout all that food. I was able to get some stuff done in my shop and also got the seat back replaced on the boat. In the morning I want to go fishing and see if I can catch a mess of
'em. The weather is supposed to be purty and the wind isn't supposed to be too bad. I've only got 50 pounds of plastic worms and grubs to use so don't think I will run out.

Today was a plum purty day and I really enjoyed being out in it. I stayed outside nearly all day and I think it may have helped to strengthen me a little bit. I worked 1/2 days this week and it seemed like the shift would never be over. It was a little rough to be on the concrete since I got used not having to be on it. Next week I will again be on 1/2 days and then I will go back to full time.

Well I guess that's about enough ramblin' so I reckon I will leave ya so you can mutter to yoself.
Be good, Poppi

3 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, sounds like a great day. Hope you catch lots of poor little fishies today. :)

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm glad you're feeling better! So would you like to keep Elliott tonight? Hope you enjoyed fishing! I love you much! And I love to use exclamation points! Can you tell?!!

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Omaloriann said...

Glad you had a good day! And how did the fishing adventure go? Just let me know when the fish fry is to be! I'll help you out! :-)
Glad you're feeling a bit stronger! Remember not to spend your quarter to make a dime! Take it slow & easy! Love you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home