Friday, November 17, 2006

Friday Came and Thursday Went.

Howdy you'uns,
How ya'll is just doin'? Us'uns is doing jus' fine as whale blubber on an eskimo sled. At least it felt like Alaska this morning but not as cold. It looked like it was going to be a cloudy day but it turned purtyer than you could shake a three dollar bill at. Just think Today is the day we looked forward to yesterday and will be the day we look back to tommorrow and we can't see it today because we are living in it now. The history we make through our actions will be what we are remembered for in the future.(I oughta been a Filisoferer..Philifosferer or sumthin'.)
All this pretty day did to me was make me want to go catch a crappie or two, maybe three or four, or five or six. Man the possibilities are just endless! I worked my tackle box over and reorganized and threw away and restrung lines on reels and got so fired up to go fishin' that I dug some fish out of the freezer for supper. (Just couldn't wait for a fresh mess.) I even threw some shrimpy's into the deep fryer. Man was it good!!!!! Anyway in the morning I want to go to Guntersville and try for some crappie. If I don't get any at least I had fish this week already.hehe
We had a little cutie here all day nearly and somehow she learned to talk. I thought she might be a tickle-me-Elmo but she declared her name was Olivia. All you had to do was lend her an ear and she would fill it up enough for ALL her countrymen.(Ceaser would have been proud.) But she is a little sweetie and we enjoyed her coming over.
Anyway enough ramblin', the boat should be ready in the morning and I hope to done me some good by tommorrow nite and have a good mess o' fish.
Be good, Poppi

2 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Blogger Vanessa said...

Man, those shrimp were Really Good! Love ya! ~Vanessa

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

So Gilly, what time's supper? I'll bring the french fries!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home