Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The Phat Lady Has Sung...

Howdy ya'll,
Welcome to another exciting edition of the Poppi blog news. (sorta) The semester is over and I have finished my finals and made a passing grade. I am thankful that I was able to keep up with all I had to do, what with all the interruptions that presented themselves in my life. I went to a counselor to see if I would still be able to finish up in the summer and she confused me so bad and told me that I still had 3 more semesters before I could graduate. I came home and told me Sweetie and she said I was almost done and then got the schedule out and proved it to me. Man is she smart or what!!!!!! Anyway after I got over the scare I celebrated by going in to work and trying to make some more money to pay for all of it.
Now that the break is here I have a lot of things to try to get done around here in the next few weeks. I have some small jobs for some others that I have promised to help them with also. If I feel strong enough I also want to work some overtime while they allow it. If it warms up just a teensy bit I want to go fishing. My brother and I went out last Saturday and like to froze to death. It were so cold on the water that if'n your nose run you didn't even have ta wipe it, - just flick the icicle off when it got in your way. Needless to say we didn't stay out long!!
Anyway I hope to get things done. I will quit rambling now and let you go back to sleep, but if you peeked in my window that is what you would have seen !.!.!.!
Be good, Poppi

3 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Blogger Vanessa said...

Whatever.. you got all A's. now you for sure have a 4.0 (even counting all semesters put together..)

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Vanessa said...

It's not fair.. at least I'm not far behind at about a 3.8. I'm trying! :)

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Omaloriann said...

Congrats on the 4.0!
Glad things are coming back to normal for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home