Saturday, January 13, 2007

He Done Got Older...Wiser?

Howdy again ya'll,
Well here it is the day after yesterday and I finally got time to update this here journal page. We had a good crowd of young'uns here for the B's 16th birthday party. It was a surprise for him and it turned out pretty good. He was blessed with gifts and food (we helped him eat the goodies....) and the young people had fun talking and playing games. His birthday was back on Christmas day and this is the first time it worked out to get everbody together to celebrate. Now that he done added another year to his resume', reckon he got any smarter? We can only hope for the best. If it weren't for his'n momma he wouldn't have had a chance in the brain department. He shore is lucky she had some to share with him or he would have been in trouble.
He worked down in the shop on his 4 wheeler for part of the day and when it came time to start the activities it were harder than pulling chicken's teeth ta git him outta there!!!! Anyhoo, I finally got him movin' and then the games began. I hope we can git back on the 4 wheeler before too long and get it together before we forget what goes where. He is building a right purty 'un and I don't blame him too much for gettin' ants in his pants to be ridin' on that little hoss.
On a different note, (tenor I think) we is back strokin' on a full schedule of college again. I have a full load and am hoping to finish in the summer. The two classes I am taking this semester are expensive toolwise but when I get them all bought I will have a pretty good stash to use in the future.
Well I don't want to bore ya with my life's history so I am gonna sign off. I will try to do better and keep the blogging more up to date in the future. (Didn't tell ya how close in the future)
Be good, Poppi

3 Comments:

At 11:47 PM, Blogger Ryan's Mimi said...

Just wanted to stop by to say thanks for the update!

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Omaloriann said...

If his'n momma shared her brain waves with him, does that make her a few waves short I wonder? :-)
Glad they could all gather together & celebrate his 16th!

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger ben said...

No mom is not short of brain waves or whatever. Actually she is probably smarter. I think her brain increases as quick as rabbits increase. Just joking, but I must defend my mom, expeccially if she help me have brain. Really come to think of it if it were not for her and dad I would not only not have a brain I would not be here. right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home