Sunday, February 04, 2007

No News Is Good News?

Howdy again ya'll,
I was just sitting here watching the wind chime blowing in the wind and pondering life's persistant question...since I am here alone, who is going to fill up my empty coffee cup? Well I guess I should know that answer but I keep hoping that somebody will be home soon.
Anyway, on the other hand side, it sure looks pretty nice outside but I know it is colder than an ice cube sittin' on a hot tin roof. I had to work last nite and it went pretty quick and I didn't have to overwork myself like I did last Monday. We had two people out that nite and I had to pull duty for 3 people and it seemed that my hip and knee didn't like it one bit. I hobbled around like an 80 year old man for the rest of the week. Last nite I was able to move 98% better and hope to put it all behind me.
There really ain't nuthin' much else to report on except me sweetie is taking such good care of me that if she don't slow down she is gonna spoil me. She keeps hintin' that I need to take a shower more often, but I keep tellin' her that a spoiled man is supposed to smell like that.JK
Well, enough doo-daddlin', just remember: Seat belts are not as confining as wheelchairs!
Ya'll be good, Poppi

3 Comments:

At 12:45 AM, Blogger Brooke said...

Your right (about the seat belts)!!! :) I've been glad I wore mine before. ~

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Omaloriann said...

Hm, whyfore you be home all my yerself on a Sunday? Sick?
Seat belts are good.

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hey Dad! Love you and miss you! It seems like it's been a week since I've seen you! THAT is definitely unusual, since we live in your front yard! Come see us sometime! Elliott will keep you entertained! He's back to normal already, and I'm especially thankful. Because, it's one thing to hear someone else has the stomach virus, but it's a totally different thing when YOU'RE the mom of someone with the stomach bug. I guess I should just remind myself, " The pay is the same." Love you lots Dad, and Elliott loves you too. (and Brandon!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home