Wednesday, January 31, 2007

At It Again...

Howdy ya'll,
How did ya be doin'?? Me, just good and been better but I got over it. Anyway I thought that I would update and not frustrate people when they look at my page and not see sumpthin' new. I done gone and figgered out that it is purty cold outside and it feels better in the house with my slippers on and a good cup of coffee. It makes looking out at the cold more bearable.
I have been busy this week in school and have made a drill/thread gage in machine shop and then tommorrow I will be moving on to a new type of welding rod and technique in welding class. I also have a test in there so I have to study and get ready for it. I really enjoy my classes this time and overall I have enjoyed all my classes since I started studying for this degree.
I am also studying Criminal Justice this semester and it is quite involved but it is fun and I hope that I can learn not to be a criminal.
Well I don't have time for a looooonnnngggg post so I will leave you with one thing to consider:
* How come it takes so little time for a child who is afraid of the dark to become a teenager who wants to stay up all night ?
Think about it.
Be good, Poppi

2 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Blogger Cassia said...

LOL that is kinda funny...

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Ben said...

Some teenagers are still afraid of the dark, they just want to stay up anyway(not that I am, just some are)haha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home