Sunday, January 28, 2007

Caught Ya!!!!

Howdy ya'll,
I bet ya thought that you could get through another day without looking at my blog, uh? Well it didn't work 'cause here ya are lookin' at it. I know you probably thought (and hoped) I would never update this here page, but HERE I Is.
Anyhoo, life goes on and on and on and on and... ya get the pitchure, pikter, pitcure, picture. I have been busy in school and on the job and haven't had a whole lot of time to work on this page. I had to get Missy V to work on the behind-the-scenes logistics of this blog so I could update it to. I couldn't update until I went to the new blogger format and I had trouble with it so she put her smarts to the task and got-R-done for me.
Friday I did something that I wanted to do for several years, I got my lifetime fishing license so I never have to worry about them expiring and getting caught by the Game Warden. Two or three years ago I was out fishing and had a good day with lots of fish and got home and looked at my license and they had expired 3 weeks earlier!! Talk about timing or luck, ...I saw a marine patrol boat, but he turned the other way just before he got to me, and I realized (just before I saw him) that I had forgotten the life vests that we were supposed to have in the boat!!! Needless to say me and Mr. B headed for home just so we wouldn't push the envelope.
Well I guess I'll go for now, but between now and then consider this: Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
Be good, Poppi

1 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Why DO they wear helmets?? Oh, boy, now you've done it - gone and made me THINK... something's painful...

Glad you got to update. Sorta sad when you keep checking someone's blog, only to see the same post there day after day. Says the pot, calling the kettle black.

Be good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home