Sunday, February 18, 2007

I've Been Induced...er

Howdy again ya'll,
Well it is officially over (the ceremony that is.) This afternoon, Sharon and I went down to Decatur and I went through the INDUCTION thingamabobber. Me Sweetie informed me that I weren't induced after all. She told me that only women are induced and men are there to pay the bills!! Missy V was supposed to be there too, but she wasn't able to go. She is feeling gooder now that all the pomp and circumstance is over. The ceremony wasn't very long, just an hour. Any way I really want to thank my Sweetie, and my family for giving me the encouragement and the help that I needed to get to this point. Without their support I would probably not done as well and might have given up a long time ago. When I got tired, they were right there and told me to keep on 'cause it was worth it. Even though I might not get to graduate this summer like I wanted to I will eventually get there (hopefully in December!) I am not sure if I will go this summer since the scholarships I have won do not pay for the summer semester.
On a different note, did anybody notice that the temperature is sorta chilly? I think if it were one degree lower it would qualify as downright cold. If the wind weren't so strong it wouldn't be so bad. I ain't complaining, just looking forward to spring and FISHING again.
Well, I'll let you go but before I do think about this...The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends -- if they're okay, then it's you!!
Be good, Poppi

3 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats, Poppi!! To both of you. :)

BTW, you might wanna plan a fishin' trip next weekend - it's sposed to be in the 60's, with rain. Prime fishin' weather. Now, if ya catch a big mess of fish, you gonna invite the Big Guy and myself for dinner?

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hey, just wanted you to know that I stopped by and read your blog!! Congrats on the Phi Theta Kappa thing and the gpa! Happy Valentines Day and thanks for keeping Elliott this weekend!

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Omaloriann said...

I too am ready for spring..had enough cold for one season, even though we weren't blessed with a lot of snow, I'm ready for the cold to go..........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home