Friday, March 30, 2007

Here I Is...

Howdy again ya'll,
Well, here I am again and what a day this is. I woke up today and it actually is a little cloudy and I absolutely hope it might just come a rain. I've got a little school to get done today and then go to work. We are doing inventory at work and most of it is done on 2nd shift. The front office people are doing most of it, but man they look like ants the way they crawl and infest every area of the stock racks. I guess it has to be done and it is better for them to do it than me.
Yesterday in Welding class I started to learn how to do TIG welding with a set rig. I have TIG welded before and the ones I used have a foot pedal to control the amperage of the wand. On this type you set the amperage and then as you weld you have to manually turn it down or you will blow a hole in the metal. It is taking some getting used to but I am trying to master it.
Whooeeee... me Sweetie fixed up some red-eye gravy and biscuits for breakfast and did I ever enjoy them dudes. Man they was so good I almost licked the bowl clean, but I didn't. As ya'll can tell, she is a purty good cooker woman, me being so portly and all. I am trying to lose a little weight so I got a haircut this morning; actually I got a bunch of them cut!! I don't think it helps me look any better, but I sure do feel better. I got glasses to help me look better...er I guess I mean see better. Well, I'll let ya'll go and stop ramblin', but think about this fer a second, Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest but then dodge if a revolver is thrown at him?
Ya'll be good,
Poppi

1 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger Omaloriann said...

RYC - Yep, I made it all the way through.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home