Sunday, March 18, 2007

Spring...?

Howdy ya'll,
Well here it is, another beautiful day in the city...ugh, country. I thought that Spring had come but I think I might have some doubts about it. It turned off chilly and messed up my plans this past weekend. I was planning to go fishing and enjoy Saturday with my Sweetie, but she took off for VA last Thursday and then it rained and the fish bite turned off due to the cold snap. I think my Sweetie and I will attempt to go wet a hook next weekend. I am glad she got to go see her folks and hope she has a good time. I am very thankful that Brandon and Rebecca and Elly got to go too. I didn't really want her to go by herself so it worked out perfect for them to go even if it meant that they left 2 days early.
I just heard from her a while ago and they have snow up there and built a snowman and Elly just loved it. She said that Elly loves his great-grandma and is soaking up all the attention that she gives him.(spoiled?) Nah!(Little boys all smell that way!!)
Well this is spring break from school and I aim to enjoy it as much as possible even though I have to take a Criminal Justice Exam by Friday. Just having a week off from studying is nice.
Have I rambled on long enough? Well, if you feel that way then I guess I should sign off and let ya go, but before I go think about this: Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?
'Till next time, Ya'll be good,
Poppi

2 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hey Poppi.
This is Elliott! I love you and miss you being gone so much! I'll be glad when you're done with school. I am glad it is Spring now! I keep picking flowers and blowing dandilions, but every day there seems to be more("mor"). I just can't seem to keep up. I love you so much Poppi! See you later, 'cause Momma says it's time for my nap. Love you, xoxoxoElliott

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hiya, Poppi! I enjoy reading your musings, they make me think (no wonder I always have a headache).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home