Saturday, August 30, 2008

Jus' Checkin' In....

Howdy Ya’ll,

How ya’ll did was? Doin’ purty good here on this end.

I had a decent day and got some things done around here that I needed to get done. I finished the little wash room that I made for me Queen and the trim is ready to paint, then on to another project. (My garden.)

I tilled up the stuff that is done bearing and am looking forward to planting some more things on Monday. We bought some plants today and they sure look good and strong. We have never had a Fall garden so this will be a new experience. The ground that had been tilled before sure broke up good and is almost like a powder. The other that hasn’t been tilled is still a little clumpy and not as fine.

On a different note it is a holiday weekend and I hope everybody enjoys the extra day off on Monday, but BE SAFE!! We don’t need nobody getting any kind of thingamajig or doomaflijjie hurt or busted. Don’t drink too much tea or lemon aide or you might get a little waterlogged and then you won’t be able to eat any of that good ole BBQ.

Anyway, long enough for gabbin’ and wastin’ your time, I reckon I’ll sign off, but afore I go just remember: Getting an idea should be like sitting on a pin: it should make you jump up and do something!

Ya’ll be good,
Poppi

7 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Blogger reber said...

Good to hear from ya...keep it up.

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Omaloriann said...

Well, good to hear from you again. Glad things are going well for you.

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger Nicky said...

Thanks again for my tomatoes!!!!! That was nice of you guys to share some of natures not candy but natures yummy stuff!!! Let us know how this fall garden goes!

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Omaloriann said...

Hey - time to 'check in' again!
Happy Anniversary!

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hey Dad!
I'm so happy you're getting to come to revival! You should post about that! And you should post some pics of the new laundry room you made! Just listen to me... I haven't posted in like two years, but I sure have ideas for you! Stay encouraged, love you lots! Love, Becca

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Omaloriann said...

I guess you must have fallen off the face of the earth :( That would make me sad. Merry Christmas.

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Omaloriann said...

Was so good enjoying the Fellowship Meeting with you. Sorry you were not feeling good last night. Love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home