Saturday, August 02, 2008

I'm So Thankful for...

Howdy ya'll,

Can you believe it? I am finally updating this thingamadoochi!!!!!!!! Yep, that's right I am!!!

There ain't a whole lot going on here 'cept some of this and some of that, but I am staying busy.
The garden is doing great and I am able to share some of the produce with others and for that I am thankful. I enjoy sharing what God has allowed me to have whether it is produce or the gospel. The 'maters are starting to come in so hopefully I will be able to share some of those with you. They make awesome sammiches and drip wonderfully down your arms since they are so juicy.

I am looking forward to Campmeeting this year and especially so since it will be my spiritual birthday time also. I don't think that I have looked forward to Campmeeting like I am this year since I was a young teenager. The Lord has blessed me so much this past year and for that I also am thankful. I still have a good job although I don't have the shift that I want yet, but the Lord will provide and for that I am thankful.
I also have a good congregation of saints that I can worship with and a Pastor that is true to my soul and for that I am thankful. I don't have to wade through man's interpretation on the scriptures but can take the counsel that God gives through my pastor, whether over the pulpit or personal counseling, and know that the man of God has a concern for my soul and not just keeping the numbers up and for that I also am thankful.


There is so many other things that I am thankful for, but I won't take time for them all since you don't have all day to sit here and read it. There's work to be done, right? Make hay while the sun shines. (Just don't get too hot!)

Ya'll be good,
Poppi

3 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Blogger reber said...

exactly what day is your spiritual birthday? That's cool...I remember the day you was born. LOL

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Omaloriann said...

Thanks for the updation - I too am thankful that you are thankful once again.

 
At 12:38 AM, Blogger Nicky said...

I love them there tomatoes!!! Tomato sand witches, salads with those yummy thangs... um um good. yup donations accepted this way!
I'm so glad your still pressin' on with us brother!!!! I'm praying for you job situation too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home