Saturday, May 17, 2008

It's Done, It's Over, and Sweetie's Glad

Howdy ya'll,

Well last nite finally arrived, after years of waiting and wondering. I officially graduated from College! I actually received my degree in January, but it just seemed that something was not complete until I actually walked across the stage. So, last nite I finally took the plunge (just like the temperature) and strolled across the avenue and made it final.

I had family and friends there to make sure that I didn't get cold feet. A wonderful surprise, and one that capped the evening- my pastor and his wife took time out of their busy schedule to drive down and attend my graduation and then go out to celebrate with us afterwards. Beautimous, beautimous, beautimous!!!

I want to thank everybody that supported me and gave me encouragement over the last several years. It seemed sometimes that it would never end and at other times it seemed to go very quickly.

Okay, I'll quit rambling so you won't be bored to tears, one more time THANKS AGAIN!!!!!

Ya'll be good,
Poppi

7 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger reber said...

Woo-Hoo!!! I am proud of you "Friend". Wish I could have been there.

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger AlabamaBrands said...

Congratulations!
We're proud of you!

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Ryan's Mimi said...

Way to Go!!! Now maybe you can have some extra time to fish and fish and fish!

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yay, Poppi!! I'm so proud & happy for you!!

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Omaloriann said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!
So very proud of you little brother.
It was a reminder to put an extra jacket in the truck!!!
Congrats.

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Omaloriann said...

Hey - check out my blog.

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Omaloriann said...

ok, ok, ok, just cause its all done doesn't mean you have to quit blogging..........we need an update here brother.......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home