Saturday, November 17, 2007

When Peace Like a River...

Howdy agin' ya'll,
How have you'uns been? Well, good, glad ya'll is doing jus' finer than a frog hair and twice as soupey. On this end there ain't nuthin' much happening other than school. I am almost done with it and can't wait for it to be done with!!!!! Me Queen is trying to talk me into going another semester or two and getting a double degree but I'm feeling that I need a break or sumthin' or other.
I am thinking that I might need to update since my page is a little behind and I like for other people to do the same. I don't know how I got so far behind since I have school to take care of. I also am enjoying listening to the revival CDs since I didn't get to go to the revival until Saturday nite. It is a blessing to sit and listen to the messages and know that I am clear before God and man. Since God delivered me from myself in September I have enjoyed the peace that comes with the forgiveness of sins. It gives me peace to know that the things that I did before I don't have to do in the future. I am also thankful that things that used to bother me in the past don't do so now and that gives me peace!!! I am also thankful that my Queenie and kids stayed true and that gave me a chance to get back to God. By God's grace I will endeavor to stay true to God myself and maybe be able to give someone else an opportunity to get saved.
Ya'll be good,
Poppi

1 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

Bro. Gilbert,

I can't tell you how much I enjoy seeing you sitting next to The Queen these days....I really can't describe how thankful it makes me feel :)

PLEASE don't give up! Just remember: the altar's just a stone's throw away...

Heaven and hell are an eternity apart!

You can do it!
~Sister Kelly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home