Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Heat Is On

Howdy Ya'll,
Here I am again, and I see you are here too!! There ain't much news in this neck of the woods but however, it is sorta hot outside. The last couple of days I had some fun by helping fix up a house and it was air conditioned. I really enjoyed helping get the house ready for a friend that is getting married this weekend. If I had known about the need for help earlier I would gladly have gone over then too. Either way I hope him and his bride have a wonderful marriage!!
Speaking of marriage, it seems hard to believe, but this coming October the Queen and I will be married 26 years!!!! I had a lot of help getting my place ready back then so I figger young people still need help today.
Well, I am going to keep it short today and not bore you to much. I love to read updated blogs and I 'spect ya'll do too, so I will try to update more better. One other thing, school starts next week so it may hinder me some but I'll try not to get to far behind.
'Fore I go, think about this little thingy-ma-bobber: How do those dead bugs get into those enclosed light fixtures?
Until next time, Ya'll be good,
Poppi

3 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

THAT, my friend, is the question I'm sure NO ONE but God Almighty can answer!

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Boy, ain't a/c the bestest thing since sliced bread? Glad to hear you're planning to update more often. Love reading your posts. :)

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Omaloriann said...

good to see an updation on this here blog. Don't know about the bug question, but one thing I do know, its HOT outside. It was still 93 degrees last night at 10:30pm.
Who is getting married?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home