Sunday, August 05, 2007

Still Here...

Howdy Ya'll,
How in the world are ya? Yep, I'm still around even though I haven't blogged in a while. I have been sorta busy and since I don't know if anybody reads this thingy I didn't want to waste mine and your time postin'. I have been asked to update by one or two folks but I'm not sure just what their motive is. SOOO, here is my update.
Just two more weeks till school starts back and hopefully it will be my last semester. After that I hope to do better. I have had a garden this year and have really enjoyed working and harvesting the veggies. They ain't nothin' better than fresh tomato samwiches and hot jalapeners. We done up some corn yestiddy and it sure looks good all froze and ready for the winter.
Not much else ta report.
Ya'll be good,
Poppi

5 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Blogger BASF said...

I sure would love a tomato sandwich and a jalepeno about now.

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

I'll take one too! Hold the jalanpener though :)

Hey, Poppi....if you hear of any good deals on a used lawn tractor-thingy, be sure to let us know, ok? This here grass likes to grow mighty fast, and the old gray mare ain't what she used to be.

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Just Me said...

Homegrown Tomatoes are AWESOME! And a tomato sandwich with a little salt, lotsa pepper and REAL mayo is worth killin' your diet over!

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Omaloriann said...

Save me a mator please. YES, people really DO read your posts.
Good day.....

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Mmmmmm, mater sammiches are wonderful!!! I agree with Jaylene - yum-o!! :)

Thanks for updating, Poppi!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home