Saturday, June 30, 2007

Sweatin' It Out!!!!!

Howdy Ya'll,
Yep, here I is agin'. Long time no saw, so, how ya'll was??
Usn's is doin' jus' finer than a fish floppin' outta water. Actually with all this heat if you go outside you might just be in the water. The minute ya step outside the sweat starts to roll. I know I am gettin' older but I didn't realize just how leaky my skin is till this heat came along.
I have been working on a little project somewhere in the states and it sure makes me appreciate the air conditioned job I have. I don't know how them construction workers make it all day in the hot sun or the cold winter. Anyway I think I lost a couple o' pounds with all the swelterin' I've did the last few days.
Well, I won't bore ya no longer, but just wanted ya to know that I am still on the top side of the dirt and not looking at daisy roots yet!! Oh yeah, afore I go think about this: Why is it that whenever you attempt to catch something that's falling off the table you always manage to knock something else over?
Ya'll be good,
Poppi

3 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yo, Poppi!! Nice to see you posting again. Wondered if you'd wondered off and slipped over the edge of the Earth!! Miss ya'll.

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

RYC: I think you'd be surprised at the number of folks who are actually reading your blog. I pop in every couple of days, but it's either in the middle of the day when the little ones are keeping me preoccupied or it's really late at night. Sometimes I just don't have time to comment, but I REALLY enjoy your posts. Please don't go anywhere. We seriously need to get together. Hopefully soon. Don't reckon we've see you'uns since Christmas. :(

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Omaloriann said...

Good to "see" you "Poppi" - thanks for the update and I agree - it sure is some sweatin weather lately.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home