Sunday, September 09, 2007

Surviving the Flu!!

Howdy 'gin Ya'll,
Well, here I is again and in the flesh. Yep, I'm still on top of the dirt and ain't took the daisy root inspector job yet. I am very thankful for that!!!!
The last post I made mention of the serious Egyptian Flu and I didn't want anybody to contract it and not be aware of the symptoms. There are symptoms that are very noticeable and some that are not so prominent. This flu usually asserts itself with a wave of nausea but not always! Any such sign should be taken seriously and measures to assure your well-being should be paramount. Another very noticeable symptom is the sufferer usually has a distended belly and when the flu has run it's course you will wonder if you will POP!! The flu usually lasts around 40 weeks and then it comes to a culmination.
I have just received word that one of the ladies that had a serious bout of the Egyptian Flu has just got over it and has now become a mummy!!!!! Congrats to her and Doug for the tenacity to stick it out and I hope for them the best in the future.
For those of you who may not have understood the post: Egyptian Flu=Pregnancy and then you become a "mummy".
Ya'll be good,
Poppi

1 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ahem....I think I've had my share of the "Egyptian Flu"....

But my mower HAS NOT!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Can you tell I was clueless?

Oh, and I really like the "Daisy root inspector job" thing! LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home