Sunday, September 23, 2007

Whole Lotta Nuthin'...

Howdy ya'll,
How are ever'body do be doin'? Uss'ns is just doodly. We are trying to get back in the groove after taking a few days off. We went to the campmeeting for a couple of days and now have to get ready for school Monday morning.
There isn't a whole passel of exciting doowillys goin' on to report about, but me Queen is still purty!! She somehow got some kind of bug all worked up and he went off and bit her ankle. She got a spot on it that is hard and the whole ankle is swole up and bluish red kinda. If that weren't enuff trouble on Saturday she reached to pick up a 2 liter bottle and a yeller jacket stung her on the middle finger and swole it up bigger than a pickled sausage. I reckon she is goin' ta have ter choose a different finger ta pick her taters with since her longest finger is so sore now. She must have a sweet streak in her blood cause everything around wants a taste.
On another note, I'm back and desiring to stay. (For those who know what I am talking about!) I had a few problems but whatever it takes to make it I am willing to do. I ask for you to 'member me. There are some changes that I will be making in the near future and hope it will benefit those around me.
Well I done rambled on too long again and made you waste your time. Always remember this: You can't be optimistic if you have misty optics.
Ya'll be good,
Poppi

2 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

Well now, I have to take issue with that, because I had very misty optics this mornin', and I'm VERY optimistic to say the least!

And last I knew, you did too, I reckon ;)

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Omaloriann said...

Glad you're back. Been missin ya.
Hope the Queen will be feeling better soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home