Sunday, September 16, 2007

Growin' Old...

Howdy 'gin ya'll,
Just how ya'll was this time? Well, on my end it seems to be going fair ta middlin' or right after that. Not a whole lotta news goin' down but the price of gas is goin' up.(Even for the bean kind!!) We'uns just got back from a shower for me neice and her feller. I don't know iff'n we got 'em clean or not, I never seen the water run. I reckon we just dry-cleaned 'em so they got off light. Either way I guess they think they are ready to hitch up and ride off in the sunset someday. It sure makes you feel old when these little kids get up and get married off. Seems like just yesterday that all these dudes was hatched and all I can figger out is that somebody sneaked some fertilizer into their food or drink. They done up and growed outta their sippy cups and car seats. Where has the time slipped away to and how did it go so fast????? I always heard that you know you're gettin' old when the most excitin' thing you look forward to all day is the carrots goin' around in the microwave just before supper. "Nuff said 'bout that!!!
The weather has sure taken a turn for the cooler. I got up this mornin' and went out to get my paper and like to froze into slush. If I wouldn't have known better I would've thought that I stepped into a freezer at Wally-World. But hey, I ain't 'plainin' nary none attall. The hot weather seems to have gone south till next year and I aim to enjoy the fall. The crisp air in the morning seems to have a cleaner smell to it and it is invigorating!(or is it my vinegar drink that is invigorating?)
I'm a guessin' I'll let you go without boring you too much, but remember: "The road to nowhere starts with the first sitting." Also if you sit too much your sitter gets awful flat!!
Ya'll be good,
Poppi

1 Comments:

At 9:57 PM, Blogger Omaloriann said...

that is how I felt when your got hitched several year ago! Glad to see you update there bro.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home