Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Mercy and Grace

Howdy Ya'll,
Well here it is, this is the day I have been waiting for...it's Today. Actually I've been enjoying every day since last Friday nite. It is so good to be FREE from the way I used to be!!!!!! I told you in a previous post that some things will change in the future and now it is happening. I want my postings to be a blessing to those who are living for God and for those who aren't I hope it will be an inspiration to seek higher things. In this world we live in, the events that unfold around us can sometimes overshadow the fact that we have a heavenly father that cares for us and will give us grace for EVERY situation. I thank God that He has designed salvation in such a way that we can live free from sin. Just think, only one sin would give you a guilt complex and then the peace and joy would not be there because the devil would make sure that you REMEMBER that one little sin and that would bring on depression and finally a "what's the use", feeling. Ain't that dude just slick? Yep, he makes me sick!!!! For those of you that read my blog and don't believe that saved people can live without sin let me tip you in on something: Saved folks only live without sin on days that end in Y!!! Yessireee, a saved person can sin only on days that don't end in Y, so, that gives liberal leeway for goofing off right???
Anyway, I hope you all will keep reading and maybe I can make your day a little brighter, I just hope you don't burn your computer just so you have light.
Ya'll be good,
Poppi

6 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

Well PTL Brother! So good to hear your spirit flying! I can relate to the feeling!

Keep us posted....:)

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger J. No said...

We're glad to have you back, Bro!

 
At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen and Amen! PTL for his goodness!

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Omaloriann said...

Amen too! PRAISE GOD for his goodness to you Gilbert. Just by being saved your a blessing to me! Love you.

 
At 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...Uncle you can't pick on other people if you aren't going to update your blog too...I can speak because I just updated mine twice...in one day...yeah for me...Pray things are going well with you and yours...see you this weekend!

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Denna said...

I am a little behind on posting a comment, but I want to say thank the Lord also. I prayed many prayers for you. I am so glad you are back with us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home