Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Not Much But Here it is.

Howdy ya'll,

Well, here is my monthly post finally. I mean to post a little oftener but the ole noggin' just ain't whut it used to be. I really have to think and study hard to come up with something that might be of interest to everybody.(whoever he is)

I am getting excited about the weather breaking and maybe getting to plant a garden in a few weeks. I want to plant lots of tomatos and peppers, squash, cucumbers, and okra. I hope that I can have enough to share with folks so ya'll pray for a good crop.

I/we have been very busy lately with things around here and elsewhere. I am glad to help those that need it and am glad to be in a position that I can do so. I do what I can to help and don't begrudge the time that it takes to do it or the change of plans that it sometimes entails. Even though there are times that I need to do other things, some things will always come first!

I thank God that I am still saved and am encouraged in the things of God and His church. The further behind me that the old life gets the more I am determined to hang in there and go forward. I want to be a blessing and an encouragement to those around me that are making an effort to stay saved. To those who aren't I want to be an example and a witness for the kingdom of God.

Well, I need to go so ya'll hang in there and don't let go of the rope and remember that: in order to get to where ya wanna go, ya gotta start!!

Ya'll be good,
Poppi

3 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, so glad to see your update. BTW, thank you SO much for running an errand for me this afternoon - you're a great big brother. I owe ya now, right? LOL

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Omaloriann said...

Good to see your updation here. Glad you are my brother both in the flesh and in the spirit. You are much appreciated and loved.

 
At 1:36 AM, Blogger Nicky said...

garden planting?? fun, fun! I love tomatoes... I think I might like to do a garden one day! I really like helping people too! you know it's a blessing to be able to be a blessing! I am glad that youre still pressing on brother!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home