Monday, February 04, 2008

It's Been A While...

Howdy ag'in ya'll,
Well here it is another rainy day and that let's me sit here and type without guilt. I hope everybody had a great superbowl Sunday. I sure did, especially since I didn't listen to it at all. I spent my time in a much wiser way; I went to church and got food for my soul!!!!!

Many people may think that is goofy, but the superbowl ain't gonna get you into heaven. The messages this whole past month have been awesome, awesome, awesome!!!
I really enjoy the 2007 report card series. It is also wonderful to sit there and hear the preaching and KNOW in your heart that you are clear in all the points that are made.
For those of you who read this and can pray, please remember my desire to be on first shift and pray that God will work it out for me.

On another note, I am really happy to see that "It's A Wonderful Life" is back on the blogging scene. I am so glad that God took care of her situation and blessed her family. I really missed reading her posts and now am looking forward to reading them again. May God bless her and her family with more goodness in the future than they can handle for their faithfulness. They have been an inspiration to me and when I face things in the future I pray that I can be as steady as they have been and keep a good attitude.

Well, I'll not bore you too much however since I enjoy reading other posts I figured that I needed to check in also.
Also, I finished up my education the 14th of December and this past Monday I received my Diploma. I officially have an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Electrical Technology for Industrial Maintenance. (Summa Cum Laude) Whew!! What a mouthful. Anyway I am thankful that me Queen stood by me and kept me encouraged. Thank You so much Queen of My Heart !!!!!!!!!!!

Ya'll be good,
Poppi

3 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

Wow, that IS a mouthful! What do you DO with that? It's sounds really important!

And thanks for the "shout out" :) it means a lot to me. Hope I can post as much as I want to ;)

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Omaloriann said...

Wow that is a mouthful for sure and for certain! So proud of you.
Am also proud of you graduating Summa Cum Laude instead of 'oh Lord, why notta"!
Good to see you updating again.
Breakfast - Saturday morning perhaps? Your place or mine??

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger tesiamaria said...

Just stoppin' by to say hey!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home