Saturday, March 29, 2008

What A Day...

Howdy again ya'll,

Well here it is, another day before tomorrow and the sun is about to go down. I am anxious to get my garden in and let it start growing. Today I worked on cleaning off the fence row at the end of the garden so all the trees wouldn't take the juice out of the ground and weaken my plants on that end. I had help from my wife, son-in-law, and daughter. I got so wore out that I claimed "old man " status for a little while and took a nap.

I got to be in the revival the last two nites and am looking forward to being there tonite also. I have really enjoyed hearing Bro. Lloyd preach and bring us the pure and unadulterated word of God. It may come really close and sometimes shave you but boy will it do you good in the end if you take heed and stay measured up.

I just thought that I would update and let everybody know that I am still on the top side of the dirt and loving it.

Ya'll be good,
Poppi

3 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

I was just talking to Chris about planting a garden tonight! I'm so clueless about it though! Feel free to come over sometime and show me a good spot to how a row or two. I would have no idea where to put it!

Oh, and if you wanna do a tutorial on your here blog, just take your liberty Brother. I hear this is something you're good at ;)

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, Poppi!! Fresh produce sounds yummy! I'm just waiting until April 15 to plant some 'maters... can't hardly wait!

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Omaloriann said...

Morning! Fresh veggies sounds delish! Looking forward to that cookout we been talking about :)
I too enjoyed the revival it was very good and done my soul good.
Love & appreciate you. Stay encouraged.

Oh, yeah, I am glad your still on top of the dirt - keep it that way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home